pixels of the brain

↑ Grab Pixel's Headline Animator

Friday, November 25, 2005

The Saga Continues...

Hahaa...just when I was thinking that the birthday was a one day affair, Mel got me a retro looking green shirt today...which looks real cool. Can't wait to wear it. I went out for dinner at Suntec Marche's with Muru, his daughter Sandhya, and Daniel, and they got me this chain with a key...something like what my dad got me for my birthday. But what the hell, I have 2 keys to open more doors!!! I don't have to lock-pick anymore. THANKS GUYS!!! Sentill couldn't make it for the dinner cause he fell sick. Poor guy. He likes Marche's. They got me a fantastic birthday card too. Loved it. Nobody notices I have a nose-stud on.. They keep telling me.."I thought it was there all the time!". Can't blame them...even I forget its there sometimes, and I scratch it, or squeeze it, only to experience an excruciating pain. On the whole, it was a cool day. Going to Hyderabad a day earlier. Living on the 3rd Dec instead of the 4th. Good.. more time, better. THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS..once again... you guys never fail to make my day. Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home