pixels of the brain

↑ Grab Pixel's Headline Animator

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

22nd November 2005

Exaclty 9am in the morning here. Got woken up by my parents at like 7am to be wished 'Happy Birthday', and given a ring with my birthstone, and a key-shaped golden locket. Thank you very much. I think I will be able to make do with the golden key, but not the ring...I can't remember when was the last time I had a golden ring on my finger, worst still, one with my birth stone. Gotta tell my parents that it was not worth getting it for me, so they can exchange it for something for Vinitha, or my mum. Hey look, I am not under appreciating my gifts and my parents, but gold and me don't go along. I think it is a waste of money. Got 2 papers tomorro and gotta study for that. Need to go to work in the noon after studying abit, and I'm meeting my family folks for pizza in the evening. Watch this place for more developments on my 21st birthday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home