pixels of the brain

↑ Grab Pixel's Headline Animator

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Inspirations...

Just finished the MAX 2005 conference 2nd day. It was truly an eye-opener. I am too tired to blog about it today, and I won't be doing justice to the conference or to myself if i don't dedicate a whole section to it. I got inspired today to take some photos, while waiting for Muru to pick me up to attend the 'Fly-by-Night' briefing. That is another event I need to blog about extensively too. So not now. Looks like I'm accumulating a 'To-Blog' list...but what the hell. Blog it well...or don't blog at all. This is the exterior of Wheelock Place, from the Borders Cafe. I thought the reflections of the beams on the glass looks good, and I loved the blue tinge to it, and the mix of white and blue hues. It gives a cool modern feeling, and glass is one of my most preferred materials. Another texture that I really love is the texture of water. And it was quite cool how my Konica-Minolta captures the still water droplets from the fountain at the Borders Cafe. I did some brightness and highlight control, and that brought out the shine in my water droplets. I added some lines in the pic, just to make it look more interesting. I laid my hands on a Mac G5 for the first time, and it makes me wonder why am I still using Windows (refer to my previous web log on ICreate). I will not complain, but I am definitley getting a personal Mac (either a Ibook or Power Book) for myself next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home