pixels of the brain

↑ Grab Pixel's Headline Animator

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Breaskfast on the GO

I can't even remember when was the time I had a proper breakfast in the morning. I have been skipping breakfast recently, because nothing seems interesting. Same old bread and milk you know. I think its time for me to cook breakfast on my own. Spotted this cool breakfast drink in CNA website today morning. Should try it sometime.

Breakfast Drink (300 calories) (Serves 1)

Ingredients -1 cup milk or soya milk -1 ripe banana (93 cal) -1/2 cup fat-free yogurt (fresh or frozen) -Flavorings (e.g. vanilla, chocolate syrup - optional)

Method Blend everthing in a blender for 10 seconds.

Dr Dinz says *Bananas are used because they help move bowels but you can add other types of fruit. *You can also vary the flavoring to vanilla or even choose to not add any flavouring at all. *This drink is designed to be soft on the stomach yet helps wake you up in the morning

By the way, the Malaysian PM's wife Endon Mahmood passed away today morning at 0755, local time. Breast Cancer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home