pixels of the brain

↑ Grab Pixel's Headline Animator

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Dhinesh's Birthday Party

Today was Dhinesh's 21st Birthday Party, and it was real fun attending it. I went really late, because of my work commitments, but I managed to get there in time to see all my college mates. Only in times like this we get together. I was really lost for a birthday present, so I got him what I'm best at... a bottle of wine, although he told me he would not drink it. He's 21, so I think its time for him to appreciate some good things in life. He had some great food and drinks, and all of us really enjoyed ourselves. It's good to be out of your normal work-school cycle sometimes to attend such functions. At least you know you are still very much alive. Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home