pixels of the brain

↑ Grab Pixel's Headline Animator

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

C.A.N Cafe

Dhinesh, Mel and myself visited this real cool cafe at Liang Seah Street last night. (Liang Seah Street is behind Bugis Junction. It is a small street directly opposite the Swensen's at Bugis). Liang Seah Street holds some real good places actually, including the famous Amiran's Cafe. C.A.N Cafe is the name of the place we visited, but funny enough, I can't find any reviews of the place or its website on the net. I would have taken pics of its exterior if I had known. Anyway, I think I will visit the place soon. I didn't really have any real food there, just a drink and an Ice-cream topped Cheese Cake. The Cheese Cake was good, but was forzen hard, so I had to wait for it to thaw before indulging in it. Dhinesh and Mel had ordered some Calamari Rings and Garlic Bread before I met them there so by the time I joined them, the food had turned cold and hard, so I think it would be pretty unappropriate to comment on that. The ambience was real cosy, they had nice big sofas to relax, and it seems you could get a place there any time you visit. Thats good, because I hate crowded, noisy places. Talking about noise, the cafe does not really play those jamming rock songs, but more lighter stuff, but then again, I was there for barely an hour, so i can't comment on that. Well I hope to visit C.A.N cafe again, so when I do, I will update you guys with more pictures. Cheers.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes reva. let's go next week. i'm glad you like the place. for some reason, the blue of my top looks odd in the picture.

-mel

9/24/2005 12:45:00 PM  
Blogger Pandhu said...

thats because mel...i recolourised the pic.
looks more cooler this way doesn't it??

9/25/2005 11:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home