pixels of the brain

↑ Grab Pixel's Headline Animator

Saturday, September 10, 2005

mazhai - varsham remake

hahaha... when I did my previous post on 'Varsham', I didn't know that it was going to be remade into tamil...but yeah..here it is...'Varsham' in tamil, re-titled to 'Mazhai' (Rain) Music is still by Devi Sri Prasad. Thats good news...but not as if I am going to tap my feet to the tamil version of the song 'Nuvvostanante', translated into 'Nee Varum Podhu, Naan Maraivenaa' (When you decide to come, will I disappeear). The tamil hero will be 'Jeyam' Ravi, another upcoming new face. He did some tamil movies before, all were super hit. In fact, his first entry into tamil was through another Telugu remake, 'Jeyam' in tamil, thus the referance before his name. Since 'Varsham' has the potential to hit box offices in Tamil, we can expect another victory for Ravi. The heroine in the tamil version was supposed to be Trisha too, but it turned out in the end to be Shreya, and I don't mind that, because I thought Shreya was a very beautiful girl, since I spotted her, and her performance in 'Sada Mela Sevalo', but I am not sure how the Tamil audience will recieve her. Anyway, I've always thought that she looked like a cross between actresses Meena and Vijayashanthi, both successful actresses in tamil, and Vijayashanthi being a Telugu by birth. We''ll see if 'Mazhai' gets some awards in the next CineFest. Good Luck to 'Mazhai'.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going
to bookmark you!

I have a sunlesstanning site. It pretty much covers sunless tanning related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

9/15/2005 10:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the other comments are STUPID!

9/20/2005 07:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home