pixels of the brain

↑ Grab Pixel's Headline Animator

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Pyrotechnic Display

Today, for the first time I did some fireworks graphics, and it turned out fine. Of course the ones I did were animated, I did some 15 different types of fireworks. Just that I don't know how to save them in matte key. If I could than it would have been easier for my editor to insert it on the opening sequence. But putting the luma key effect in AVID is good enough..Thats what I thought. You just gotta decrease the gain by a bit, and increase the softness until you get the desired effect. And than layer it with a coulour effect and increase the brightness..seems to do the trick. I don't know..I will ask my editor to try it out tomorro.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10/19/2005 12:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home