pixels of the brain

↑ Grab Pixel's Headline Animator

Sunday, November 20, 2005

I-mode

Starhub launched its mobile internet service I-mode on 18th November (last Friday). When we talk about mobile internet service, we are talking about watching televsion on the go, making bank transactions, and booking movie tickets online. StarHub says its i-mode service is currently supported by over 80 local and international content providers - but many more services will be up and running soon. Geesh, I don't know whether I will be getting an I-mode phone next year...I mean since my current Siemens MC60 phone contract ends come March 2006. Probably not. My only concern with an Internet enabled phone is the user interface, and the small screen and keypad.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pandhu said...

Right, I will take that into consideration.
Thanks dude.

11/25/2005 12:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home