pixels of the brain

↑ Grab Pixel's Headline Animator

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Search in Hyderabad

Decided to fly off to Hyderabad on the 4th December till the 10th Dec. Prathyush won't be in Hyd during that time, he has gotta internship to deal with back in Coimbatore, so the worst part of the trip is that I can't meet him. He friend Sindhu will be there in hyd though, so she will be bringing us around.
Oh by the way, I going there with Dhinesh, he said that he would like to visit the place too. I would be there longer if not for Dhinesh, he needs to be back in Singapore by the 11th, coz he's gotta show to perform..but in any case, I do have work here also. If I had planned earlier, I would have left Singapore earlier too. I will be meeting some other folks in Hyderabad, like Naresh. Looking forward to meeting him, and some his friends also I guess. Gotta make full use of the trip, cause it is a terribly short trip. Hope to visit as much places as possible, Charminar, Golkonda, HiTec City, Ramoji Film City... I thought of visiting Prat Kanna's office also, and say hi to his mum... We'll see how it goes. Looking forward for the trip. I hope I can blog my photos and happenings everyday when I am there.

2 Comments:

Blogger Naresh said...

Am sure it ll b one gr8 trip! Waitin 2 meet ya!

11/24/2005 05:52:00 PM  
Blogger Rahul said...

Have fun in Hyderabad. You'll have the god above me guiding you. :)

11/26/2005 01:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home