pixels of the brain

↑ Grab Pixel's Headline Animator

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

22nd November 2005 (Part II)

Want to hear the developments of my birthday? 1) I got a bouquet sent to my office by my dear Atthai, Maama, and Uma. It was a real sweet basket with 4 small teddy bears, and a bouquet of red daisies and baby's breath, and a balloon tied to the basket. 2) I got a nice necklace and earring set from Mr. Kalai and the rest of the Megastar Family. That was a sweet thing for them to do too. I guess they were feeling quite bad that they forgot my birthday..but I really appreciated the gift. Thanks Latha, for choosing such a wonderful set for me..and Thanks Boss, for being so thouhtful. 3) I didn't go to the planned dinner with athhai, grandma, and vidhya..I had to cancel it, because my dad asked me out for dinner. I felt so bad about cancelling it. They actually had some surprise planned for me it seems...so I felt sooo bad about it.. Sorry guys..I have to make up for it sometime. Dad and Mum treated me to Swensens..that was fun too...but I'm still feeling bad about cancelling the arranged party!!! Wonder what surprise they had install for me. 4) Going out for a dinner date with Muru, the Curd Rice gang, and others on Thursday. So looking forward to that. 5) Now comes the climax...*Drumroll*...I pierced my nose!!! haha yeah...under compulsion by my mother..Now i spot a nose stud. Sorry folks, I'm not gonna take a photo of my nose and put it up here...but try to spot a small thingy on my nose..in my future photos. Well..so ..thats how my birthday went...not bad actually. Hmm..back to mugging for my papers tomorro.

2 Comments:

Blogger Naresh said...

Thtz a sweet n cosy celebration! all luvd ones by ur side... u might b flng bad tht u missd dinner wid ur aunt n all, but am sure they understand! hv a blast wid dem some other time!

*this is a conscious try to post sth in day :P *

11/23/2005 02:37:00 PM  
Blogger Pandhu said...

haha...gotit naresh..good to see you working in the day as well.
:p

11/23/2005 05:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home