pixels of the brain

↑ Grab Pixel's Headline Animator

Monday, April 10, 2006

Blogging from Hyderabad...

So.. Revatechnic is back with a new post, and not from Singapore this time, but from India. Not many of you would have known that I am in India now, as it was kept a secret to give a pal a surprise (not sure whether it worked). Anyway, I have been down in India for about 3 weeks now, and I am enjoying every moment of it. 2 weeks in Chennai, and now the third week in Hyderabad, with Teju, Vinod, Saras, and great food from Naresh's mum. Hyderabad is as cool as ever, despite the killer sun of 40 deg cel. Am currently staying with Saras, and her place is great, despite being pretty out of the city at Bolarum. There is a train track right behind her home. Tank Bund is all green but far from clean. It emits an unbearable smell. Vinod says that it has always been there, but Saras and me refute the statement.So I am spending my free time just thinking thinking thinking... and everyone says that I am too quiet. I am not.. I just love to think.Saras is great company.... most of the times, we just stare into blank space and stone. I think it is great entertainment.Anyway, apart from all this, we visited EatStreet yesterday, and there was this live band performance, primarly to give away free Sania Mirza T-shirts. Anyway, I will be leaving Hyd to Chennai on Tuesday night, and I will greatly miss this place (Except for the fact that so few places are wi-fi enabled as compared to Chennai). Thanks guys for entertaining me in this great city!

14 Comments:

Blogger Naresh said...

Awesome post and awesome pics... Eat Street is da best place... No matter how foul-smellin tank bund is, Hyderabadis r in deep love wid it :) Nice tht u enjoyd ur stay!

4/10/2006 04:11:00 PM  
Blogger Pandhu said...

::Naresh::
wah... first post eh???
I didn't enjoy it enuff without you arnd.. trust me!

4/10/2006 04:16:00 PM  
Blogger Movie Fan said...

Hey,

Welcome Back ..

R u in India??. Have u got my mail tht i sent to you some days back ??

-- Vignesh

4/10/2006 04:42:00 PM  
Blogger Jeevan said...

Hi Reva, hope u had a great fun with your friend, the green lake look nice. Welcome to chennai again:)

4/10/2006 06:47:00 PM  
Blogger Pandhu said...

::Muru::
yeah.. lets do that... with Vadumaanga..

::Vignesh::
Thanks Vig.. yeah in India.. replied to mail..

::Jeevan::
The lake is supposed to be green with dirt actually. I think the photo is pretty misleading.

4/10/2006 08:01:00 PM  
Blogger arvindh said...

Lucky you - have a great time in India!

4/10/2006 10:27:00 PM  
Blogger Pandhu said...

::arvindh::
thanks arvindh, am sure having a great time.

4/10/2006 10:43:00 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

I love to think too... Haha. *stone*

4/11/2006 09:22:00 PM  
Blogger Amrita said...

great to know that ur are in india and are enjoying ur trip here. i have not been to hyderabad, but i ve heard it is really a nice place, the pics u ve put up are really nice too. enjoy ur stay and keep blogging!

4/15/2006 11:41:00 PM  
Blogger sathya said...

reva.. one happy news .. i am joining in GLIM ...thnx for ur help..

love,
sathya

4/17/2006 02:18:00 PM  
Blogger sathya said...

great surprise..r u coming to chennai.. how long will u be in chennai.. buzz me in yahoo messenger...i shall give my mobile number

4/17/2006 02:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!!! You are so ugly!!! I ve never seen anyone as ugly as u....ur pics scared the hell outa me. Also "jolly me" video was mediocre. any1 can make a video like this......ithukku thaan ivulovu rousa?

4/18/2006 03:17:00 AM  
Blogger Chef Devagi Sanmugam said...

Hello Reva,
Great to hear that you're having a great time. Pls, please occasionally give me some first hand news on the food there ;-)
Drop me an email when you're in Chennai.

4/20/2006 12:34:00 AM  
Blogger Micha prem kumar said...

Hello reva..... I'm your great fan after listening you prog. for Hello FM. I tried to know more abt you..... so i searched your name in google.

Happy to post comment......

1/06/2007 07:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home