pixels of the brain

↑ Grab Pixel's Headline Animator

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Revaananda Yogi...

The image “http://www.yoga-lava.com/img/topimg01.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
Attended this Yoga class with my mum today. Was quite exciting. Not the first time am practicing yoga and breathing techniques, but just decided to follow my mum who has been quite fascinated with yogic techniques quite recently. Anyway, there was this particular aasana the guru made us do today.. you have to lie flat, palms towards the sky, and practice some breathing techniques and listen to him.
I followed everythign except to listen to him. I slept and went into deep slumber... so deep that i started dreaming. Trust me to do that... but you know what, i was the only one who entered the true sub-concious level. I know.. I am the Chosen One...*Yawn*

7 Comments:

Blogger Saraswathi said...

haha..u slept during the yoga class...u are my true frnd reva:P
yoga class sounds interesting though never attended one...

3/09/2006 01:50:00 AM  
Blogger Naresh said...

Hello Yogi...
Your asana me only one fault! u need nt teach it, v know it inherently :P

3/09/2006 12:39:00 PM  
Blogger Matty said...

Great Yogi...

I use to do this "YOGA" regularly..in my office ;-)

3/09/2006 04:35:00 PM  
Blogger sathya said...

intially u will feel like sleeping but later u will enjoy it...
u will get relaxed both physically and mentally...

enjoymaadi

3/09/2006 08:21:00 PM  
Blogger Anoop said...

Hmmm...wonderful Yoga....used to practice it in college.....don't know why my professors didn't see the benefits of this asana!!

3/09/2006 11:01:00 PM  
Blogger Pandhu said...

::saras::
yeah, talk about sleeping...

::naresh::
yoga itself is actually an inherent art.. you have to discover it..

::matty::
yeah i practice is anywhere, anytime... toilet, bus.. you name it..

::sathya::
spoke like a true yogi..

::anoop::
professors know nuts.. trust me...
only a true blue guru know the benefits of it.. Ohm Shanthi...

3/09/2006 11:19:00 PM  
Blogger Anoop said...

:)..Ohm shanthi!!!

3/10/2006 10:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home