pixels of the brain

↑ Grab Pixel's Headline Animator

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

AGNI 2006

AGNI, AJC's cultural show was staged again this year after 2002. The seniors were called back to give some performances in the show, and Dhinesh, Karthik, Rakesh and myself put up 2 mini dramas. It turned out real good. One of it was actually a spoof of 'Thanga Vettai' the game show hosted by Ramya Krishnan in SUN TV. We came up with 'Sangu Koattai'...., where I was the host... it was full corny, but was the best hit of yestersay's show. Didn't take any pictures during the show, but I might put up VCD shots after the VCD has been distributed. It was really really fun working with these guys again... the last time we worked together on a drama was 0n 2002, so that was a real refreshing experience.

The past 3 days have been real busy for me. Saturday was spent preparing for Sunday's shoot, Sunday was a music video shoot, and Monday was AGNI.

Talking about the shoot, Sunday, I shot my music video... and the sets turned out real good, thanks to Niklas. Am not posting any pictures for that too... I will do so when I get the video shots when I am editing it. We are planning to give Niklas a 'Thank You' Dinner today, as he is leaving tomorro to Chennai for another shoot. Now I am going to town to the library to have a drink and read some books. Been some time since I did that.

7 Comments:

Blogger Anoop said...

First:)
Waiting for the video shots!!!The last one was too good!!!

3/14/2006 05:26:00 PM  
Blogger Jeevan said...

you had a good fun with the AGNI 2006 i think. looking for the video shoot.

3/14/2006 07:19:00 PM  
Blogger Amrita said...

great, read some good books and let me know their names.

3/14/2006 08:45:00 PM  
Blogger Naresh said...

Looks like u had great fun!! :D
awesome..

3/15/2006 01:35:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nice blog u have here.

3/15/2006 04:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! You have a nice site here..really good stuff. Here’s something I want to share with you, especially for travel lovers… I came across this cool airfare consolidator, called cFares. This is sooooo awesome because it ACTUALLY gives you the best deals on airfares. They have something called a Platinum membership which gives you even lower fares than what you get.. I completely recommend this site, especially the platinum membership.
Here’s the link for that…

http://cfares.regalix.com/cfares/cfares/index.jsp?channel=blpo5&adgroup=revatechnic.blogspot

Tell all ur friends and colleagues in the US. Awesome prices if ur flying anywhere in the world..and it’s really useful, if ur flying from the US to China, South East Asia and Europe…hope this helps!! The Platinum membership is paid and trust me it’s worth every bit!!

Cheers!!

9/26/2006 02:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!

You have a nice site here..really good stuff. Here’s something I want to share with you, especially for Screensavers/work from home … I came across this cool site, called screensavers.onlinepile. This is sooooo awesome because it ACTUALLY gives you the best screensavers for free. They have something called a membership which gives you even alternative way to earn money than what you get.. I completely recommend this site, especially for good results
.
Here’s the link for that…

http://www.screensavers.onlinepile.com

Tell all ur friends and colleagues in the US,UK.... Awesome screensavers..and it’s really useful, trust me it’s worth every bit!!

Cheers!!

2/18/2007 10:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home