pixels of the brain

↑ Grab Pixel's Headline Animator

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Just another Saturday...

Hmmmm... blogger has been giving quite some problems recently. Anyway, here is a post desptite all that. Just finished my Music Video outdoor shoot. Did the studio shoots last Sunday. All was well.
Here are some stills from the Studio Shoot edit of the music video. I hope to finish editing by Monday. More details about the song will be up when I post the video up. I will take this opportunity to wish my Dad a very Happy Birthday. It's his Birthday today, and also thank my dearest Prathyush for all his cool, true predictions recently. He is too good... just like Saras. Somehow my intutions never seem to be that good. And no... Prat is not putting me on knife point to say this.

Offtopic.... just recieved an SMS message from Devagi. Have lunch at her place on Wednesday. Can't wait to have all that food. Mmmmm....

8 Comments:

Blogger arunchakkravarthy said...

who s that prathyush? will he predict mine?
lol.

3/18/2006 03:39:00 PM  
Blogger Pandhu said...

::arunchaxx::
no this is exclusively for me.. and me alone...

3/18/2006 03:40:00 PM  
Blogger Saraswathi said...

wow..the pictures of the video look all glamorous...put up the video soon,waiting to watch it..did u use dat rap song which u once sent me while chatting on messenger??
yey..and my name up der...
love ya darling:D
oh dad's bday naa...enna pannai??

3/19/2006 03:30:00 AM  
Blogger Jeevan said...

Nice photos

3/19/2006 06:37:00 PM  
Blogger Anoop said...

Looks hep!!!So who's the singer.... is it a rap or rock???

3/19/2006 08:18:00 PM  
Blogger Pandhu said...

::saras::
i will put up the video on tuesday i guess. edited it already, just need some time to upload it.
Dad's birthday was OK, just wished him.

::Jeevan::
Thanks Jeevan

::Anoop::
The singer is a fellow indian blogger Vinesh KS. It is a rap.
The one on screen is a Singaporean, Vasu - one of our friends.

3/19/2006 11:49:00 PM  
Blogger smiley said...

wow having chef blog friends has an advantage, vaiku ruiyana umavu :)

3/20/2006 05:42:00 PM  
Blogger smiley said...

vaiuku rusiyana unavu :)

3/20/2006 05:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home