pixels of the brain

↑ Grab Pixel's Headline Animator

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Blue Morning Madam

Ok, yesterday wasn't a bad day at all. Maybe because Saras and Naresh helped lift my spirits up. Today isn't so bad so far... I am blogging from the office, its lunch time now. Just that I am wearing a blue suit that I bought in Hyderabad, and my Telugu editor, instantly realised it as something from Hyd. He told me it looked like some colour Chiranjeevi would wear. Come to think of it.. maybe. It is the exact shade of blue and some bits of green from the photo below. How exciting... :| (BTW, i found the photo after his comment.) I told my boss that I won't be able to frequent work that much next year onwards, so thats one burden of my load. Have decided to start fresh from 2006, and put alot of things behind, difficult...but possible. I know.

4 Comments:

Blogger Saraswathi said...

hey reva..good to hear u are back to spirits...cudnt catch up with u yesterday...and blue suit..why dont u take a pic of urs in dat suit and put it...the colour looks too good here on chiru:P
and am sure this new year will fulfill all ur dreams and help u keep smiling always:)

12/18/2005 06:12:00 PM  
Blogger Jeevan said...

come year will be a happy year for you reva. nice photo.

12/19/2005 07:04:00 PM  
Blogger Pandhu said...

Saras,
well, i'll try to take a pic when i wear it the next time round, or when the occasion is right.

Jeevan,
Thanks for the wish.

12/19/2005 10:48:00 PM  
Blogger Naresh said...

Ring Out The Old, Ring In The New...
Thtz my msg 4 u this new yr! :)

hey this pic reminds me, his mve releases tom, n i hv bn searchin all over the net 4 tkts... cldnt get any still... dnt tell me u ll watch it b4 me :(

12/20/2005 04:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home