pixels of the brain

↑ Grab Pixel's Headline Animator

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Sexy (Messy) XP

I have always loved watching commercials, be it stupid, or witty, or monochrome, or anything. Maybe they are the only stuff that keep in touch with my attention span. And thanks to Vinod..he gave me a token of appreciation of a CD full of commercials... That is like giving a box of chocolates to a 4 year old kid... all there to be devoured. Just to share with you guys one of the ads that i loved, couldn't stop smiling.
The image “http://photos1.blogger.com/img/244/1567/640/windows_xp_logo.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I mean, the commercial acts well to both fans of XP and otherwise (like me). Man... life shouldn't be this complicated, by getting onto your nerves at the right or rather wrong time.

9 Comments:

Blogger Jeevan said...

i am fan of WinXP.

12/11/2005 08:50:00 PM  
Blogger Pandhu said...

i used to be, until i found mac.
not unpatriotic or anything, but you know.. you gotta appreciate changes sometimes.

i refer you to my previous entry:
ICreate

12/11/2005 08:57:00 PM  
Blogger Balaji S Rajan said...

Came through Jeevan's blog. Nice to know about your Hyderabad trip. Your narration about Birla mandir reminded me of my previous trip to Birla mandir few decades ago.

12/12/2005 06:39:00 AM  
Blogger sathya said...

There is no equivalent to XP..
no need drivers for most of the
digi cam, mp3 player, USB dvd drive,mouse and so on...
I am really crazy on WINDOWS XP..
I sincerely love it
:-)

12/12/2005 11:08:00 AM  
Blogger Pandhu said...

yeah all this driver problems, mostly caused my Windows being a near monopoly.
Of course, mac has its own solutions, which are still not widely accepted.
There is a strong group worshipping mac, nonetheless.

I use both mac and windows.

12/12/2005 01:52:00 PM  
Blogger sathya said...

U use both Mac and Windows..
okay..
but which one do u prefer the most??

12/12/2005 06:44:00 PM  
Blogger Pandhu said...

hi sathya,
i prefer mac like i said.
i like the sleekness. Mac is not only pretty on the outside, but it is also beautiful on the inside.
I won't say windows suck, but, to me, i prefer mac.

12/12/2005 10:47:00 PM  
Blogger Naresh said...

cant say abt mac, hvnt used it, bt i think xp is gud enuf 4 corporate users...
btw, hv u chkd out da Discover ad teju was talkin abt?! i saw it the nxt day n almost fell off my chair cng it... i am sure u ll hv a rockin time laughin at it... :D

12/13/2005 05:57:00 PM  
Blogger Pandhu said...

no.. i have not watched the ad...
i don't think they have it on sun tv do they??
what other channels they show it in?

Sun tv is my only india channelr

12/13/2005 10:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home