pixels of the brain

↑ Grab Pixel's Headline Animator

Saturday, December 10, 2005

In Hyderabad

Something tells me this is going to be a very long entry... 1) Vinod - a gem of a person. He fetched us from the airport to the hotel. Extremeley great sense of humour. Tamil. Great family, with fabulous parents. I love his mother. She is so caring and loving. Vinod himself is extremely caring. The first friend I met in Hyderabad. I wish I could have spent more time with him, if not for his projects and exams, but he managed to squeeze time for us. Sent us back to the airport for departure, and around 1am today morning. His parents were wonderful, they understood our plight in Hyderabad, and encouraged Vinod to be with us. Thats Teju, me and Dhinesh after a serving of Bull's eye at the IMax. 2) Teju - Lives by his name of corny-copia; He is ultra corny. Never breaks rules. No littering, always wearing belt when driving etc. etc. Computer whiz, and a wide reader. I was able to connect to his reading frequencies. Never fails to amaze me with his talents. Teju, I still remember the time we were trying to decipher Dali's paintings. That was really funny. Thanks to all those wonderful food outlets. Teju, I miss bowling with you. I think you were wonderful. And I loved the bull's eye in IMax. 3) Naresh - How would I have known Vinod if not for this guy? Amazing planning with his net. Helped me send a 9kg courier to Mannargudi. Quiet chap, but very very nice. Great food his mother got for us when he went to his place for dinner. Never eaten that much in my life. He has a fantastic house. Real nice with an ஊஞ்சல், and attached with his family business office. Thanks Naresh for helping me send the 9kg parcel to my hometown, and thanks to him, I gotta fantastic fren as Vinod, as helpful like him. 4) Saraswathi - A tamil girl in Hyd city, with all the Hyd zest and sweet face. Put this all together and you get beautiful Saraswathi. She is absolutley nice. She found Naresh through Orkut, just like how I found him. She followed us in the visit to Naresh's place, and she was so happy to speak and hear tamil. She is such great fun, I can just speak to her for all day long, because she is soooo bubbly. 5) Captain Ramana Reddy - This is Prathyush's uncle, who runs a fabulous Restaurant in Hyderabad, No. 7 Jubilee Hills, called Black Pepper. They sell contemporary Hyderabadi food, in a fine setting. Very homely and nice decor. Uncle Ramana Reddy is a fantastic person. He was my sense of protection in Hyderabad, having been in army for a number of years. He is so helpful, and I could see that he has gained the respect of many in Hyderabad. He treated us for lunch at his wonderful place, and I think Hyderabadi who read this, should have a go at his place. Take the first left turn after Taj Krishna Hotel, and you can see the the restaurant straight ahead. Thanks uncle, for all that comfort. Favourite Places in Hyd. Birla Mandir was a place, that took my breath away. It is so beautiful and clean. From the temple, you can see tank bund, and all the other building surrounding it. Marbled temple, with quite strict security actually. I loved the small night walk I had around the Tank Bund Lake. Cool soothing wind, and nice lighted Buddha statue. I loved the homes of all my frens. They had a nice family feeling. So wonderful. Vinod's place, Naresh's place. But the best place of all is the place in my friend's hearts. Thank you so much guys. I think words can never express how I feel. **Thanks for reminding about this Naresh... On the way to the airport to the airport, prior to our departure, we stopped by at a roadside ice-cream vendor to get some chilling cool ice-cream, by the lake, under a million stars. I wish that moment would last a life-time. I don't even know whether I can relive that moment, but that moment will always be in my heart. BTW, i did not forget about this incident, I just didn't want to blog it down, because everytime I would read this, it brings back strong memories of you guys.... so strong it brings tears to my eyes. I wanted to avoid that. But this is for you Naresh. Cheers.**

5 Comments:

Blogger Naresh said...

I knew thr wud b a post! :) U said it right, words nvr express wht i feel too! hey, whtz dat tamil word in wht u wrote abt me :P! know wht?! saraswati was syng the same thing... she cud hv spkn 2 u all day too! one complaint, u missd da sweetest part of the trip... the ice-cream v all had on necklace road en route airport! :D

it was verrrry nice 2 hv u guyz arnd...

12/10/2005 10:28:00 PM  
Blogger Pandhu said...

Vinod, I have blogged about our ice-cream experience also.
Right at the end of the blog..

That thing in tamil in 'Oonjal' or swing. The big wooden one you had at home. So nice. So majestic.

12/10/2005 10:56:00 PM  
Blogger Naresh said...

he he he! i can feel da same longing 4 tht moment n i cant stop laughin like hell both at sametime bcos as always, u goofed up our names again.... :( Cant tell u how much i am laughin here cng this... u did the same thing wid me, Vinod n Teju sde too!

I wanted it on da blog bcos I wanted 2 c wht u felt abt it! :)

This is NARESH! :) Cheers!!!

12/10/2005 11:04:00 PM  
Blogger Pandhu said...

ooff.. sorry NARESH!!!
yah i have been doing this the whole of the trip also.
SMSing Teju instead of Vinod, SMS-ing you instead of Vinod, SMSing Vinod instead of you...
God..now in the blog too..

I need help!!

12/10/2005 11:27:00 PM  
Blogger Jeevan said...

you had a great fun with your Best friends. i like this line, But the best place of all is the place in my friend's hearts, realy good.

you look smart in the photo.

12/11/2005 09:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home