pixels of the brain

↑ Grab Pixel's Headline Animator

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Murphy is my Guru

Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong.
Of course I would choose to believe in this, if my day goes as such: 1) Inability to wake up in the morning 2) Intense feeling that something is going to go wrong at work 3) The need to tell my boss that I won't be coming to work that very often 4) Something really goes wrong at work 5) Boss is extremely irritated with me 6) Coming back late from lunch, because I couldn't find the post office 7) Therefore unable to eat the lunch packed from home 8) More screw ups at work 9) More More hatred from boss 10) Slow death by hunger 11) Staying in he office until 11.15pm 12) Realising upon boarding the bus that thre is not enough credit in card to set of to home 13) Missing the stop I am supposed to get down 14) Reaching home extremely pissed and hungry at 1 am 15) Food from lunch obviously goes down the rubbish, so overcome with guilt conciousness.
If you perceive that there are four possible ways in which something can go wrong, and circumvent these, then a fifth way, unprepared for, will promptly develop.
Anyway, கதம் கதம், முடிந்தது முடிந்ததாகவே இருக்கட்டும். (Let whats over be over)
Looking forward to a better day tomorro... or rather today. I'm already into a new day.

3 Comments:

Blogger Leela Vinod Kumar said...

looks like ure seeing the world frm my eyes, but reacting quite differently frm me..

remember the days u spent here ?? remember with all ure might the laid-back hyd attitude and employ the same at singapore.. u'll see a sea change come over everyone. u actually need a vacation bk home.. trust me once ure thru wid "retiring" on 24th, u'll sorely miss all this(unless u create similar situation for ureself at ure own company too).. anyways, u r actually getting into the groove - remember,


l,,l - gatam gataha


good luck wid folowing this law in conjunction with Murphy's... life will be so much more easier... ;-)

12/17/2005 02:39:00 PM  
Blogger Jeevan said...

you will have a nice day tommarow.:) thalaivar pathaiel natapavarkalukku nalla vazhai porakkum.

12/17/2005 06:53:00 PM  
Blogger Pandhu said...

Vinod,
yah what you are saying is right. but i am positive that i will occupy myself with a whole lot of stuff so as not to get bored.
support me when during this transition period

Jeevan,
yes of course. Thalaiva is definitley the best motivation around that can be. All you need is one thalaivar's opening song. He has one song for one occasion.

12/17/2005 08:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home