pixels of the brain

↑ Grab Pixel's Headline Animator

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Tata Safari

Now this is for Vinod, and Naresh. I mean.. come on, I was happily blogging about Kaarthigai at Saras's place, and Vinod has to mention about the Safari behind the pretty paati.
"hey, how come u dint mention the safari in the background(behind paati).. thts one heck of a vehicle and tops the list of vehicles i am gonna be owning one day..."
Anyway, here it is for you guys. I am not very well aware of Tata Safari, because it is quite non-existent in Singapore. I guess it is a good buy, because I was reading quite a few reviews after you guys were mentioning about it. This is one car, in which I have gotten pretty extremist views. Seems to be a pure angel for some, and just an irritating white elephant for some.
Max. Speed: 140 kmph Initial Acceleration: 0-60 kmph in 8 seconds. Fuel: Diesel. Fuel Efficiency In City: 10 kmpl. Fuel Efficiency On Highway: 12 kmpl.
That is all I can give about this car. I can't remember the last time I sat on it to give even a passenger review. To all those Tata Safari owners, please enlighten me. I'm sure Vinod and Naresh would have some stuff to say about it. Saras... you too.. since you have one at home.

7 Comments:

Blogger Saraswathi said...

Actually it was dad's dream car..He was damn adamant that he will buy safari for sure.Well have been on long drives on my safari(dat too in the nights)and its just bliss.You can never get tired sitting in the car.

12/15/2005 01:08:00 AM  
Blogger sathya said...

Reva, very soon u wud get a compliment from Tata, for the advertising their product...
lol
:-)
neway nice car...

12/15/2005 10:56:00 AM  
Blogger Jeevan said...

i too like Tata Safari, but dint went on that. the New Tata Safari Dicor, is nice. see this site for new tata safari Dicor http://uv.tatamotors.com/safari//gallery/snapshots.asp

12/15/2005 05:55:00 PM  
Blogger Pandhu said...

saras. cool think that it is your dad's dream car. it is vinod's also.
i wonder whether it is naresh's too.

thanks sathya, i hope they pay me some ad cost. :p.

oh yes, the tata safari deco looks good jeevan. i checked out the pics.
wonderful stuff you got there, although i can't get over the aston martin in your blog.

12/15/2005 10:29:00 PM  
Blogger Naresh said...

It is my DREAM car too! Actually, I promised myself 2 yrs bk tht from the day i get my first salary, i ll save 4 a safari... :)

n ya u must hv mentiond one thing... Feel of Safari: King of the Road!

12/17/2005 02:15:00 AM  
Blogger Leela Vinod Kumar said...

akthough pretty late in the day(i take it pretty personally when it concerns a safari...) to be commenting here, but anyways, here goes.. reva, how can u not remember me having shown u the SVU bang outside ure hotel on the first day while returning frm jagdish market ...???

but its the old safari tht's better looking thn the new DICOR.. but hey, once a safari always a safari

;-)

it has been a haunting dream.. i find myself driving up a safari around the hill of Jubilee or Banjara Hills, with my friends in the back.. this is a revelation i am makin rite here, rite now..(blogging does funny things to u).. ppl in the back have been changing.. but the car, the roads, and me at the wheel never changed....

12/17/2005 04:00:00 PM  
Blogger Pandhu said...

Naresh,
I sincerely hope you get your safari soon, and you take me on a spin in it.

Vinod,
Yeah, I remember the safari you showed me, but I don't remember travelling on one.

Its ok, I like you Banjara Hills dream. You mentioned that your friends at the back are changing. I hope some of them remain constant.

12/18/2005 01:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home