pixels of the brain

↑ Grab Pixel's Headline Animator

Friday, April 25, 2008

Tagged by Jeevan!

Haha, tagged after a long long time. I think Naresh was the last person to tag me, and i could not do his tag that time, cause was travelling too much. So jeevan's tag.. here goes..

1. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATRE:
Hmmm, first movie I watched after coming back to Singapore. Yaaradi Nee Mohini. Could not take it. Could not even remember the ending of the movie. Could only remember Karthik (RJ Suchi's husband) in Kovanam (Loin cloth)

2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
True Love, The Sphinx and Other Unsolvable Riddles - It's a comedy actually about modern school kids, with their high-tech gadgets visiting Egypt. Quite blunt. Not liking it, since I am a true Egypt fan (I wanted to become an Egyptologist actually).

3. FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
Monopoly.. Anytime.. I just love buying and buying everything!

4. FAVORITE MAGAZINE?
Hmmm.. well I seem to now like the 'Prevention' magazine from US, they've got lots of interesting health related articles. Quite cool.

5. FAVORITE SMELLS?
I love the smell of my boyfriend.. haha, and I love my Issey Miyake, mum's cooking, wine - Merlot in specific (a certain fruity smell), smell of Henna (mum put some for my on my hand yesterday)...hmm.. lots more..

6. FAVORITE SOUND?
Water sounds, like the river, the waves crashing in the beach, I like the guitar's strum... the skype sound when someone comes online (love it because most of the times my boyfriend messages me there)...thats it for now..

7. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?
When you think that you are great and smart, and suddenly something which happens, smashes that thought, and your ego. Ouch!

8. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE?
My boyfriend.

9. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?
I hate fast food.

10. FINISH THIS STATEMENT. "IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I’D...?
settle family commitments, save up some in a fixed bank account for the future, travel to see my missed one as much as possible, and go with him to a certain children's home in Coimbatore, buy them some stuff and donate some money to the kids there. It touched my heard when my BF said they kids there lovingly called him as 'Appa'.

11. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
Started after BF got me a cute teddy, which I named Jaangiri. I lost it somewhere in my frequent travels. Told my sister that, and she got me an orange teddy which has 'I Love You' written on it.

12. STORMS-COOL OR SCARY?
Scary, expecially when I am fishing, and one approaches.

13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?
No car as of now, me and BF are planning to get the Skoda Fabia. I'm not really into hatchbacks, but I think they suit the best in India. So, I'm gonna start saving up for it, once I get my job.

14. FAVORITE DRINK?
Haha..I was dreaming about so much of beer last night. So I need a chilled one very badly now. I love Vodka with green chillies, and salt. But basically, I love plain water and fruit juices without sugar and ice.

15. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD...
go crazy, because I have all the time in the world now. And for now, I am a fishing enthusiast.

16. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI?
Oh yes. I love all veges. All parts of veges.

17. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE?
Mmm.. right now it is copper and mahagony, I think I will stick to that. I won't die my hair, I will probably just streak it.

18. NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS YOU HAVE LIVED IN.
I think i can safely say, I have liven in Singapore, Chennai, and Coimbatore. But I have visited, Delhi, Calcutta, Darjeeling, Malaysia, Indonesia, and rest of Tamil Nadu cities.

19. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Soccer, liked to watch Cricket when I was in Chennai. Even gave an unforgettable cricket commentary at the Chennai 28 cricket match, with absolutley no knowledge on that sports.

20. ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU.
Jeevan has alot of passion for words, reading and writing. He is soo hospitable. His mum's cooking is just fantastic.

21. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED?
my cot?

22. WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN?
Yeah I would not mind. I have a great family, and enough of what I need, and a fantastic lover, and his family. What more should I need? I am working on the finance part though.

23. MORNING PERSON, OR NIGHT OWL?
Night Owl, anytime.

24. OVER EASY, OR SUNNY SIDE UP?
Prefer the omelette.. but ok Over Easy.

25. FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX?
I feeled relaxed with my BF anywhere, I love the beach. 'Brewerkz' by the the Singapore River is best for Chilling out, and the Orchard Library.

26. FAVORITE PIE?
Blueberry.

27. FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Chocolate, Rum and Raisin.

28. OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU TAGGED THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST?
Saras...

And I am tagging...
Naresh, Saras, Saravanan

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Saraswathi said...

Really interesting tag Revs. Loved the name of your soft toy...jaangiri..hahaha...so cute.Wow and an egyptologist...Then you are definitely going to enlighten me about egypt..I really don't know much about it.Yes monopoly is one of my favorites too. Used to play that a lot at grandmom's place.Smell of Henna..so true, i love that too..

I love these tags. Such a good way to know about friends naa:)

4/25/2008 12:31:00 PM  
Blogger Pandhu said...

::saras::
Yeah jaangiri, i'm sure you would know y.. ;)
i have a scrapbook about egypt, i will show you when i have the chance.. lots of amazing stuff.. unbelievable..
Yeah i love the henna smell. it will last for days in your hand. the smell too. Love it. I keep smelling my hand!

4/25/2008 01:41:00 PM  
Blogger Jeevan said...

hum… interesting and disclosed answers letting us know more about u, new :) I wish everything gives u pleasure... that would be movable when those child calling him Appa.

4/25/2008 03:59:00 PM  
Blogger Saravanan said...

Very interesting Post. But not sure about how I will Tag you Reva...

4/25/2008 06:12:00 PM  
Blogger Pandhu said...

::Jeevan::
yes Jeevan some very interesting happening have been going good, and I am really happy.
i do want to go to the ashram, with him one day, and see all this kids.

::Sara::
Y you have something to tag me? Just put it up at your blog.. I constantly read you blog anyway!

4/25/2008 08:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home