pixels of the brain

↑ Grab Pixel's Headline Animator

Monday, March 31, 2008

Day out at the Beach...

After almost 2 years, I had a family outing last Saturday... and that too to one of my all time favourite spots.. the beach. The last time I went to the beach was in Chennai, at Mamallapuram where the Pallava temples by the sea are submerged, and that was around Valentines Day 2008. Singapore beach for a change was great... where the waves are never big, and where you can see lotsa ships at a short distance, due to our deep harbours. This time round, we went to the Punggol beach, and this is the first time I am visiting it.

Frankly speaking, its not all that scenic a beach, where you might expect nice soft sands, lotsa sea shells, a great horizon, and deep blue waters, with frothy waves. Rather it was littered with alot of construction stones, hardly enough shells, and an ugly sight of a cluster of tanker ships. But still, with the family was lotsa fun. In fact i made a big sand star fish, and decorated it with the little shells me and my sister Vinitha could find... Great fun...

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Jeevan said...

Very nice seeing you with your family :) glad you are back with them, esp. your sis would be missed you much in these year. Take care reva.

4/01/2008 02:17:00 PM  
Blogger Balaji S Rajan said...

Is that your sister in the first picture? I thought probably you are doing a double action. Nice to hear that you are back with your family.

4/01/2008 10:10:00 PM  
Blogger Pandhu said...

::Jeevan::
Yeah my sis was really missing me.. and she can't get enough of me now... Home food is the best btw. Haha..

::Balaji::
That is my mum!!!! hahaha.. yeah she looks alot like me.. rather i look alot like her! My sis is just 7 years old.. she's the one with the towel in the last pic.

4/02/2008 12:51:00 PM  
Blogger arvindh said...

Nothing like the beach to pep one up. BTW, the pic of the sunset on my blog is a photograph. Sorry that I mislead you. I have combined all blogs into one and label them as "Art" "photograph" or "writing" these days.

4/08/2008 03:52:00 AM  
Blogger Pandhu said...

::I'll take note of that arvindh.. Just that you did not have a larger version of the picture for me to be sure whether it was a painting or photo. Anyway...many of your painting s are so close to photos..!

4/08/2008 09:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home