pixels of the brain

↑ Grab Pixel's Headline Animator

Thursday, February 28, 2008

A Legend...

Avasara Kozhi Kaushi did a mention on Sujatha today morning on her show in our station.
Followed by audio recording of Kamal Hassan, with his condolences.I've neither met him, or spoke to him over the phone.

But Kaarthika the producer of Avasara Kozhi programme interviewed him for Women's Day 2007.

All that he said was, "you can understand the respect I have for women, from my pen name - Sujatha".

Do take some time to leave back you memories here.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Saraswathi said...

It was truly sad to learn yesterday that writer Sujatha passed away. I haven't read any of his works, but have heard a lot about him from my mom.

2/29/2008 04:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home