pixels of the brain

↑ Grab Pixel's Headline Animator

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Ellen Mania

I can't get enough of Ellen DeGeneres, I think she's what I call suave. Been watching her show, and the fact that she is gay, and she came out with it, makes it even more fabulous. I love her smile, I love the way she dresses up, I love the way she just turned 50 this year, and is still so amazing. That is Ellen's girlfriend Portia De Rossi, and by the way, Ellen is the shorter one. She says that when Portia wears heels, she feels like Tom next to Nicole.
"Golden eagles have an interesting way of mating, where they connect in the air while flying at eighty miles an hour and then they start dropping and they don’t stop dropping until the act is completed. So it’s not uncommon that they both fall all the way to the ground, hit the ground and both of them die. That’s how committed they are to this. I thought to myself, ‘Boy, don’t we feel like wimps for stopping to answer the phone.’ I don’t know about you, but if I’m one of these two birds, you’re getting close to the ground… I would seriously consider fakin’ it." - Ellen DeGeneres
I think she rocks. Go Ellen.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Anoop said...

Came to your blog after a pretty long time...as usual enjoyed it... the fact about those eagles was interesting... and yeah, me too a fan of Ellen... She hosted the Oscars well!!

4/10/2008 02:51:00 PM  
Blogger Pandhu said...

::Anoop::
Oh yes she definitely did.. A fantastic stand up comedian. And she's so energetic at 50. Awesome woman.

4/10/2008 03:05:00 PM  
Blogger arvindh said...

BTW, portia rocks too - check out her work in "Arrested Development"

4/15/2008 05:34:00 AM  
Blogger Pandhu said...

:Arvindh::
Will try to catch that Arvindh!

4/15/2008 12:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home