pixels of the brain

↑ Grab Pixel's Headline Animator

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Hardy / Arty for 2006?

My phone's 2 year plan is ending soon, which means, I can get a new mobile when I trade in the one I am currently using. Since the day I owned a phone, I have been using Siemens. I don't particularly like monopoly, so I didn't want to use Nokia like everybody else, and anyway, Siemens does provide some very good design and functionality that is to be explored. I have neve regretted the German Technology, other than when I recieve picture messages sent to me from Nokia phones; and thats like 99.9% of the time. At present I am using a Siemens MC60 (X-men model, as what Vinod calls it, because of the X shaped keypad), therefore the next most probable model I would get seemed to be the Siemens M75. It is a hardy model released by Siemens, for those who treat their phones like something that would go through a nuclear warfare. (It is to note that I have slammed my MC60 on a wall, drowned it in a cup of Coffee and probably dropped it more times than Kamal would have dropped his girlfriends, and it still works perfectly fine). But recently, I have been swayed by Nokia's release of the Nokia L'Amour Collection. The phones look like a traditional vintage masterpiece. I like especially the design of the 7370 model, since I have always wanted a swing design that spins open. And now I can recieve those picture messages full and nice. Should I try a Nokia this time?

3 Comments:

Blogger Sid said...

hey...nokias are always the best...and this model 7370 in particular looks prety cool...something out of the ordinary...u shud try it out...oh and by the way...happy new year!!!

1/01/2006 04:23:00 PM  
Blogger Pandhu said...

hmm.. yea i think i will go for the nokia model for a change..
looks good ah??

happy new year to you too sid!

1/01/2006 04:29:00 PM  
Blogger Pandhu said...

went to the phone shop to have a feel of the nokia 7370.
felt good, and oh so light.
liked the swing open feature.
alomost def. gonna get it.

1/03/2006 10:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home