pixels of the brain

↑ Grab Pixel's Headline Animator

Saturday, December 31, 2005

2005's lesson

About 20 more minutes for the new year. I remember in a post 10 days ago, posting that I can't wait for the new year to start... Now as the clock ticks, I get more nervous. A year has passed, A year older, A year later, A year ago... etc. etc. Will the new year bring a new beginning, or end something that is existing? I am spending my time with some instant noodles, and Cheran.. watching his Thavamai Thavamirundhu. I hope I don't spend the next new year in a similar manner... Nothing wrong with this New Year, but who wouldn't want something better? 2005 has taught me one single most important lesson: Many things in life happen just once, even if you wish for it, history will never repeat itself. Cherish what you do, and what you have. Cherish your memories, but do not live in the past. Happy New Year to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home