pixels of the brain

↑ Grab Pixel's Headline Animator

Friday, December 30, 2005

Memories...

"ஞாபகம் வருதே... ஞாபகம் வருதே.... ஞாபகம் வருதே...." To sing as such, you need some nice memories don't you? Today was a memorable day for me. My boss treated me and my colleagues for dinner at a Vegetarian Indian Restaurant called Raj Restaurant. The restaurant claims to be from Calcutta, and the food is quite good. It was nice having a meal with my colleagues, esp. with my boss. He is totally fun to be with, and we are often on the same frequency. We had a good time. I wouldn't mind more such memories. As of now, if I reflect on my life, there is only a handful of memories to keep, but those are real vivid ones. "பொக்கிஷமாக நெஞ்சில் புதைந்த நினைவுகள் எல்லாம் நியாபகம் வருதே" Memories do not have to be on a happy note. They can be sad, devastating or anything, but when you recollect them, they much be so strong to evoke the exact same, or at least similar emotions as what you have felt at the original moment.

3 Comments:

Blogger Saraswathi said...

hey reva..good to hear dat u had a nice time at the dinner...
Yeah memories are what last for a lifetime..It is based on these memories dat we either get cheered up at times(even motivated) or go nostalgic...

12/31/2005 01:29:00 AM  
Blogger KRTY said...

Happniess and Sadness is only memory !

But I know exactly what you mean.

12/31/2005 11:58:00 AM  
Blogger Jeevan said...

very nice to read that you Had dinner with Boss.:)

12/31/2005 06:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home