pixels of the brain

↑ Grab Pixel's Headline Animator

Friday, June 01, 2007

And I just keep Walking...

The only thing that keeps me going nowadays is my basic policy in life...
"Everything happens for the Better", or said "Nadappadhellam Nanmaikkey".
From young, this is the only thing I have been holding to, and I say it works; when I look back at my life, and the path I have crossed, I believe this statement more and more...
Whether
-it is doing an extra year of Junior College, despite facing immense humiliation,
-whether it is coming to Chennai to do a digital film making course, when pple think I must be crazy
-when I had to leave my family for so long, and face so much of obstacles...
-when I was dumped immense responsibilites from all over, being a girl my age...

You know what?
- doing an extra college year, gave me an opportunity to become a producer in my dream production house in Singapore
- coming to Chennai, gave me the opportunity to join Hello FM, to explore Radio
- leaving my family, shows me the importance of a family, and how much I actually miss them.
- the responsibilites have definitley made me grow and mature..

Now I am facing a difficult part of life again, I mean why would I not, when I truly trust and like a person, who is exactly the person I had described in my LOVE TAG, and suddenly you find the relationship full of sick lies...and everything falls apart... but i tell myself to believe it is all for the better...
In fact, it was because of my relationship with this person, I managed to understand radio automation best, and now I am offered a pay raise, and promotion as a Programming Executive from being just an RJ, I got back to my true blue college friends. And well, it did help me lose a bit of weight too.. ;)
But of course it still hurts, to think how I could have been cheated so badly, and how I could have made the life of the person so much happier if I was given the chance. But maybe, if this relationship had continued, I might have had to face worser situations...
I did not suffer a love failure... My love did not fail, My lover did.

Anyway, I just keep walking...

5 Comments:

Blogger Saraswathi said...

Hey Reva,

Been a real long time and simply loved your post!

Things always happen for the better. Just keep up your spirits and things will fall in place.

Take care:-)

6/01/2007 10:55:00 PM  
Blogger Pandhu said...

thanks saras...
you too take care..

6/01/2007 11:10:00 PM  
Blogger Jeevan said...

Hi Reva:) happy to see u blogging and hope u continue here

It should be taken like a good and happy things happened in the worse! Some of our basic policies are the biggest support and energy in the life to keep walking… Take care friend.

6/02/2007 05:46:00 PM  
Blogger Naresh said...

Thats the spirit my girl! I know you sure can handle it all... In life, take things with a pinch of salt! I believe in the adage u mentioned too... Thatz the way life is to be lead!

now, keep going on... and nice to see that u have been promoted! waitin to listen to u on radio :D

6/04/2007 01:38:00 PM  
Blogger Vinesh said...

it is a rare quality that you have cultivated so soon..

amazing that you identify the pluses in each situation!

6/12/2007 12:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home