pixels of the brain

↑ Grab Pixel's Headline Animator

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Trouble Loves Me!!!

The image “http://www.themoderatevoice.com/files/joe-big-trouble.gif” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
Just barely a day upon finding my inner child self... and got into trouble today. This was was really bad. Got caught for skipping school by my mum. Damn!!! Tried my story-telling on this... coaxing, cajoling, feigning ignorance... but you know mums... somehow their intutions are too good, she slammed the phone down on me. She saw me fleeing to curd rice productions...

She isn't talking to me now, and just ignored me when I got back home. Deep Deep trouble. I know this thing will blow off, but you know.. how it feels now? Like the whole world has lost trust in you. You know Bluffmasters get blasted sometimes... Ooofff...

4 Comments:

Blogger Jeevan said...

Hope that your Trouble will solve soon, dont worry my friend.

2/15/2006 12:01:00 AM  
Blogger Saraswathi said...

oh class cut aa...
amma scolding only naa...nalaiku seriya peidum....
i just got reminded of days when mom wud scold me big time for coming home late....and i wud bluff too...all part of the game...

2/15/2006 12:17:00 AM  
Blogger Naresh said...

Dun wry my frnd...
Mums anger is lk ice-cream... ll melt away in no time... :D

2/15/2006 12:53:00 AM  
Blogger Krish said...

So, how is the situation now? All ok or SNAFU? :-)

2/16/2006 02:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home