pixels of the brain

↑ Grab Pixel's Headline Animator

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Change your Mind...

Hey, hey Did you ever think there might be another way To just feel better, just feel better, about today Oh, no If you never want to turn and go away You might feel better, might feel better, if you stay Hey, hey Have you ever danced in the rain or thanked the sun Just for shining, just for shining, or the sea Oh, no Take it all in the world to show you that You look much better, look much better, when you glow If you want to be somebody else If you're tired of fighting battles with yourself If you want to be somebody else Change your mind Change your mind
Ah, as just watching 'Bedazzled', you know the Brandon Fraser flick? Ok fine.. for the guys, the devilish Elizabeth Hurley, or maybe the Lambhrghini Diablo... in any case, the above was the closing song for the movie. Great song don't you think? A month of 2006 has just swooshed by. Let me tell you all this, I don't know how many of you battle with yourselves... I do.. many times. For various reasons...but there is only one think that drives me... the thought that 'Things always happen for the better and the best' and life becomes so much easier to deal with. I remember my previous post on to Think or to Feel. I haven't found the answer to that really, but I am just going to feel better about today...although there are hundreds there to convince you to not to. I don't want to regret it when i just drop dead tomorro, or maybe even now! or I don't want to regret the way I lived my life when I look back at it (or my posts in my blog) when I am 80. Useless post ain't it? Maybe you might just wanna scroll down and take a look about Rang De Basanti...but Reva rambles sometimes, when she thinks she has discovered something good, and when she feels good about herself, or when she wants others to feel good about themselves.

3 Comments:

Blogger Shriedhar said...

nice song !!

//when she thinks she has discovered something good, and when she feels good about herself, or when she wants others to feel good about themselves.

gud :)

2/06/2006 08:20:00 PM  
Blogger Naresh said...

Feel the waters first n then think and decide wht 2 do..
thtz my agenda! :D

2/08/2006 04:58:00 PM  
Blogger Saraswathi said...

the thing u quoted is very apt "Things always happen for the better and the best"..there are many things in life dat dont happen our way or as we expect...and the only way to come out of it is take every experience in life as a lesson and a stepping stone to more success and happiness...

2/09/2006 02:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home