pixels of the brain

↑ Grab Pixel's Headline Animator

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Chiranjeevi, Padmabhooshan and Thumbs Up

Chiranjeevi got his Padmabhooshan award on Wednesday evening. Needless to say he was extremely happy about it.
An ecstatic megastar Chiranjeevi said he was overwhelmed and feeling on top of the world, more so on seeing the happiness on the faces of his kith and kin when the big declaration came in, awarding him the Padmabhushan late on Wednesday evening. Mr. Chiranjeevi told The media that though he had received several awards of eminence, the Padmabhushan for him was the crowning glory, a permanent stamp of achievement. "By this recognition, the Government has added immense value to me, motivating me to work harder in the discharge of my social responsibility as an actor. This is a recognition bestowed on the entire Telugu film industry and I dedicate this to my fans," he said, elated.
info courtesy of http://www.idleburra.com
Apart from this fact, I just wanted to add something out of the context.. Chiranjeevi in his latest Thumbs Up ad.

3 Comments:

Blogger Vinesh said...

Chiru is a very good actor!!

Hey Reva, I noticed that pixel/blog worth Technocrati link and tried it too. Any idea how it works?

1/29/2006 02:39:00 AM  
Blogger Balaji S Rajan said...

One of my friend was commenting me with Chiranjeevi. If I wear some colourful Tshirt he used to say that I am like Chiranjeevi. Does it mean that I will also get Padmabhushan award shortly? OK....Jus kidding.... Did you not get any other picture. I am on dieting and seeing this picture god.... I need to go to Kitchen now..

1/29/2006 07:28:00 AM  
Blogger Pandhu said...

::Vinesh::
Wow... good to see you after sooo long...I didn't even know you were back until I see your post here. Hahaha..
Anyway, I really don't know how technorati calculates the blog worth.. I am also trying to find out.

::Balaji::
Yes Balaji, I have this nice blue churidaar, and my one of my colleague who is from Hyd, was like.. is that thing from Hyderabad??? I knew it.. it is something Chiranjeevi would wear. I didn't get Padmabhushan. Anyway if you continue eating like this, you might get PadmaBhusthi Award. haha Just kidding.

1/29/2006 09:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home